Kabob’s remind me of summer.
These are great for a party – since they are quick to grill -you won’t be standing at the grill for long – plus they can sit on a serving plate and don’t need to be eaten immediately.
The Greek yogurt marinade makes this dish. The chicken had great flavor and stayed super moist (ekk, I don’t like that word but had to use it here).
I found my inspiration within Bobby Flay’s Boy Gets Grill Cookbook.
Tandoori Chicken Kabobs
- 1 cup, Greek Yogurt
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (white or black)
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes