Chicken thighs cook in no time. And the dark meat is so very flavorful.
I trim a bit of the fat off of them – it makes me feel better. Dark meat is oh so good + the spice combination = a winner.
Sweet and spicy are a great combination. The honey creates a sauce combine with all the spices…make sure you drizzle the left over liquid in the pan over the top of the chicken. You wouldn’t want to waste any of that.
Adapted from Cooking Light
Spicy Honey Chicken Thighs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons medium chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne (add more if desired)
- 6 – 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, fat trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey