I love corn on the cob. The only thing that I dislike about it is the constant picking at my teeth. Next time, I will serve it with a side of floss.
Grilled corn on the cob is even better. A compound butter with grilled corn is special.
Since I was marinating a smokey bbq-ish steak and some baked beans, I thought that a smoked infused butter on the corn with a little bit of spice would go very well.
Smoked Paprika Grilled Corn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon medium chili powder
- dash of Siracha hot sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper